Haul | EcoEgg Laundry Egg & Washing Machine Detox Tablets



Happy Saturday!! 


Hope you're all having a fantastic weekend!! I've got another house hold post for you today, I recently popped into Holland and Barrett to have a look at what they had on offer. 





As you know I've been giving myself and my family's lifestyle a major over haul and we've been becoming greener and more organic. I've been looking to replace my usual cleaning products with more greener and cleaner ones. I'd heard of Ecoegg and saw it quite a few times on QVC but never really thought anything of it. 


While I was in Holland and Barrett I spotted they had a few of their products in store and decided to take the plunge and buy a couple of their items to try. They were on a buy one get one half price offer.
  



I bought the washing machine detox tablets to try, I've never really bought anything to clean my washing machine before as I usually just give it a wipe down but thought these might give it a good clean. I'm looking forward to trying these and seeing what difference it makes to my washing machine. These cost £3.99.


  
I also picked up the Ecoegg Laundry Egg in the Fresh Linen Scent. It's supposed to last 210 washes, which is amazing and a lot more eco-friendly than my last laundry detergents I was using. I was buying the non-bio laundry pods and softener every 2-3 weeks. It says that you don't need to use any softener but you can buy a softener that Ecoegg also do to accompany it if you want. 


I'm going to try it without and go from there. I can't wait to try these out and see what they're like with our clothes. I will review these in a future post so keep your eyes peeled for that. 


Have you tried EcoEgg products?? What did you think??


Lots of Love
      
 Follow

Labels: , , , , ,