Haul | LoveLula First Purchase





Hey Beauties!! 



I've got my first Love Lula Haul to share with you today, I actually made my order a few weeks ago when Love Lula had a fantastic offer on, spend £50 and you got £50 worth of free gifts with your order. I needed a few new products anyway so I decided to take advantage of the offer. 





The great thing is they not only offer free delivery but they ship internationally too. I ordered myself NATorigin Mascara in Black, PHB Mineral Foundation & Kabuki Brush in the Medium Rose shade and Ecotools 6 piece starter brush set. I'm really excited to try these out and I took a complete guess with the foundation shade so hope it makes my skin tone!





The freebies I received were really good and I can't wait to try those out either. I received 3 full size and a sample size products.


  
These are new brands to me and I'm excited to try them out, I received; Humble Natural Beauty Body Wash with a rose and frankincense scent which sounds quite intriguing, Barefoot SOS Repair and Renew Cleansing Cream and PHB Peppermint & Black Seed Natural Soap and the sample sized product was John Masters Organics Geranium & Grapefruit Body Milk. 



I can't wait to try all these products out so keep your eyes open for some reviews coming soon. 

Keep your eyes open on the Love Lula website as they always have fantastic offers on.
 

Have you tried any of these products?? 


Lots of Love
Follow

Labels: , , , , , , , ,