Haul | Balm Balm Starter Kit



Good Morning Beauties!!

I've got a little Balm Balm haul to share with you today! LoveLula have got this fantastic little starter kit with Balm Balm's facial range for £15.50 and I love trying out new products before buying the full size product. 


What's in the starter kit?? Well, all the products are packed into a lovely organic cotton bag which can be re-used of course. The products are wrapped in an organic muslin cloth which feels amazing and I can't wait to try it out. 



Onto the products, there's a 15ml Super Light Coconut Cleanser, 15ml Rose Floral Water, 10ml Little Miracle Rosehip Serum, 7ml Beauty Balm and lastly a 4g Hibiscus Face Mask. 



I'm really excited to be trying these out, they all look lovely and I'm really getting into Rose scented products, I would never go near them before as I thought the scent would be too overbearing. 



This would make a fantastic gift, or you could use it when you go travelling. I'm really excited to try out the Rose Water, Hibiscus Face Mask and the Rosehip Serum. 


Have you tried any of these Balm Balm products?? What did you think?? 


Lots of Love
Follow

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,