The Cruelty Free Beauty Box | 12 Days of Christmas Calendar - Box Nine


Christmas has been packed away in our house, the decorations have been taken down and the house looks bare. It's time to start blitzing each room to get ready for the spring.


I've still got 3 more boxes to share with you then Christmas is officially over. I will definitely be keeping all the boxes my little treats came in and will re use them next Christmas.



Was really intrigued by today's treats as not only is it a brand I've never heard of but it's a product I've not seen before especially as I've got 4 of these little tubes. 


The brand is Le Mont Botanique and these little Revitalising Day serum's sound amazing, they're single use ampoule's. I'm really excited to give these a try. 

I think they're a Swiss brand so you know the products will be good and packed full of really good ingredients. 

Have you tried this brand before?? 

Lots of Love
Follow

Labels: , , , , ,