Sunshine Blogger Award



I've seen these Blogger Awards floating round over the years but have never been nominated myself until the lovely Molly from Mind of Molly nominated me for this. You really do need to head over and check out her fab blog. I'm just glad people are enjoying my blog and reading my content and posts. 

1. Thank the blogger who nominated you

2. Answer the 11 questions they’ve asked you

3. Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 questions

4. Have fun!

1. What do you blog about?
I blog about cruelty free and natural beauty, family life and my current pregnancy and I'm starting to write about more eco friendly and ethical products too.  

2. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging as just a little place for me to write about my favourite products and share things I love, I didn't start out with any sort of plan with what my blog would be about it's sort of evolved over the past year and a half. 

3. Is there anything in life you regret?
I never regret anything in life, the choices we make are preparing us for the path we are supposed to take and lead the life we are meant for. 

4. Savoury or sweet?
I have to be honest I'm a bit of both. Buttttttt.......If I had to choose then it'd be sweet. 

5. Who inspired/inspires you the most?
There's many things in life that inspire me, there's many fantastic bloggers out there that also inspire me to do my best. But I think my children inspire me the most to be the best possible version of myself. 

6. What advice would you give to your younger self?
Be yourself, be happy with who you are and just keep doing what you're doing. Forget about what anyone says about you, and don't take things to heart. 

7. What advice do you have for new bloggers?
Just write for yourself, as long as you love what you're putting out there your readers will enjoy it too. Don't read too much into your number/hit/followers/views. Hard work pays off in the end. 

8. Cats or dogs?
Dogs all the way for me. 

9. Do you have a secret talent?
Nope I don't think I do, how very boring of me! 

10. Favourite movie of all time and why?
It's a toss up between Aladdin and Beauty & the Beast. I'm such a big kid at heart and will forever be a Disney fan. But I like that both of these movies suggest no matter how different you are if you are yourself you can find love. 

11. What is your favourite food?
I don't have one favourite food in general I just LOVE ALL food!! Anything and everything. 

Here's my 11 questions:

1. What do you blog about??
2. Why did you start your blog??
3. If you could only take 3 things with you on a desert island, what would they be and why??
4. Tea or Coffee??
5. What's the one thing on your bucket list you just have to do??
6. Do you have any advice for new bloggers??
7. Favourite song and why??
8. Do you have any pets?? What??
9. what's one weird random fact about yourself?
10. What do you do in your spare time when you're not blogging??
11. What is your dream holiday??

Excited to read everyone's answers! Also don’t stress if you have already been tagged for this award or if you don’t want to participate! These people below are all very hardworking and lovely and you need to check out their blogs right now!!

Tag your it!!

Lots of Love

Follow

Labels: , ,