Sample Sunday | Green People Moisturising Shampoo & Conditioner


Another intriguing shampoo and conditioner combination had me reaching for these little sachets this week. 


Neroli & Marshmallow in a shampoo & Conditioner?? If that doesn't have you thinking....huh?! Then I have no idea what will. 

So what benefits does Neroli & Marshmallow have to your hair?? Natural oils promote easy-to-manage, tangle-free hair. Cleansing and conditioning hair leaving it healthy and nourished. 


The fantastic thing about both these products is it's suited for us curly girls as well as those with thick, frizzy, coarse and easily tangled hair. 

The smell was really pleasant and they were really nice to use. Even though I get really greasy hair I found this suited my curls too. With this cold weather setting in I find my hair dries out just that little bit more so this was a really lovely duo to use. 


I'd say a little of these products would go a really long way and last a good 3 months if not longer. They made my hair feel really soft and hydrated and so much more easier to manage and the comb glided through it. 

I would definitely treat myself to some of this especially for the winter as I think my hair needs a little extra help. But I will be treating my mum for Christmas and get these as her hair would definitely benefit from these. 

You can buy both the shampoo and conditioner from Green People at £13 for 200ml tubes which is great value for getting that soft, manageable and shiny hair everyone wants! I can see these lasting a long time as I think a little really will go a long way with these.

Have you tried these?? What's your favourite Green People hair care range?? 

Lots of Love
Follow

Labels: , , , , ,