Sample Sunday | Madara Smart Antioxidants Fine Line Minimising Cream


I've got another Sample Sunday post for you this morning. It's a cream I've been trying out for a few days actually. I received it in a beauty box a while ago and never really thought about giving it a go until I saw it in my box this week. 

It's Madara Smart Antioxidants Fine Line Minimising Day Cream. It's a really rich cream that melts into the skin and helps to provide comfort and protection all day long. 


It's formulated with an age-defy Smart Antioxidant complex of Lichen, Moss, Fern and Alchemilla to give skin intense hydration and to reverse the first signs of ageing and smooth out fine lines.


This is ideal for dry & very dry skin. I found this has been really great to use in the morning before leaving for work as it's starting to get really cold now. I've noticed it has helped get rid of a few of my fine lines which is really good, I mean you're never too old to start using anti-ageing products. 

Really enjoyed using this, the full size costs £35 for 50ml. You really don't need a lot of product. You can buy this from LoveLula and you only need to use it in the morning. 

Have you tried this out?? What did you think?? 

Lots of Love
Follow

Labels: , , , ,