We Finally Got Our Own Elf On The Shelf!!!


I was never planning on doing this for the munchkin as he believed in Santa anyway and didn't need to be told that there were magic elves watching over the family and reporting back to Santa each night and I have to admit I never really got the whole Elf on The Shelf craze. 

I know a lot of my friends have been doing it for years for their kids and it just never appealed to us. Until last year while Mason was in school....They had a magic elf visit them every day in December until they finished for the Christmas holidays and they would find him in different places through the classroom. He would come home everyday excited and telling me where they found the elf. 


So I started looking more into it but then pushed the idea away to think about another time.....Until now, Mason had asked a few weeks ago if we would have a magic elf visiting our family and if I thought he'd be able to find him in different places around the house. I mean, how could I not get one now?? I like to think we're quite a fun family and so I looked around and found a few Elf on The Shelf goodies to make it much more magical for Mason and look who arrived this morning!!


Welcome Buddy Gingerberg!! 

Seeing Mason's face was just priceless, I'm just a bit gutted we didn't do this sooner but so glad we can have some fun and I can't wait to see what mischief our elf gets up to and seeing the munchkin's face when he finds him every morning.

Do you have Elf on The Shelf?? What do you think?? 

Lots of Love
Follow

Labels: , , , , ,