Review | Beanies Flavoured Coffee




I've got a review for you today on this amazing new coffee I happened to stumble across, it's only 2 Calories a cup which means it's SYN FREE, for you lovely Slimming World members out there. I've never seen this before and who doesn't love a flavoured coffee??




The brand is Beanies and is completely new to me. I'm all about food and drink so of course love trying out new products and finding new things to taste. Before posting my review, I did have to do some research so I can share some information with you. 





I took to their website and OMG! I'm in absolute coffee heaven, they not only have some great offers but they have so many amazing flavours to choose from and even a decaff range! Where has this brand been all my life?!


Beanies is a completely sugar/sweetener free instant coffee, bursting with delicious sounding flavours like, Chocolate Orange, Mint, Gingerbread, Cinder Toffee and Irish Cream, just to name a few! 






I know, I know, I bet you're wondering how on Earth can something claiming to be Chocolate Orange flavour contain no sugar whatsoever? 

Well here's the science behind it all....


 Standard instant coffee is ground, freeze dried, roasted etc. into the granules we are all familiar with. However, flavoured instant coffee obviously needs to have some sort of flavour added to it and this is generally done by coating the granules in the chosen flavour. 


So what’s different about Beanies?! They infuse flavour into the granules, taking the flavour right to the heart of each coffee grain and this results in both a greater depth of flavour and a more scent-sational cuppa!! 



 
The jar sizes are 50g which is a great size. When I opened the jar the hit of aroma is just amazing! The smell isn't like some coffees where you get the initial hit of the flavour then it just fades, I can honestly say the smell isn't intense but it certainly doesn't fade and the flavour is just divine. 


I usually like a milky coffee or at least some milk in my coffee but I can quite easily drink this black. They also have some amazing flavours. 


If you love coffee like me then you'll love these. My favourite flavours at the moment are the Ginger Bread, Very Vanilla and Coconut Delight.




I really can't get enough of these and want to get my hands on more! I think I'm obsessed! 

What is your favourite flavour?? 



Lots of Love 
Follow

Labels: , , ,