Haul | Green People & Odylique


Hello, Hello, Hello!!!

Did you survive the Easter Holidays?? I know we did, the kids finally go back to school tomorrow! Hooray!! We've had some fun though. I've got another haul post for you today, they actually arrived a couple weeks ago.





I placed an order for some toothpaste for myself, the OH and the munchkins and I pre-ordered myself a Limited Edition lipstick which came with a FREE Lip Primer from The Green People. I also treated myself to the coconut creamy cleanser from Odylique. I needed new replacements and I couldn't pass on the lipstick offer. Of course you can never have too many cleansers either especially because I'm looking to find what works for me. 

Not only was delivery free on all my items but they literally only took a few days which was really impressive I was expecting to wait a good 4-5 days. I love speedy deliveries. 



I'm really looking forward to trying all of these out especially the lipstick and of course the toothpaste. I'm hoping the OH and the munchkins like the taste of it. I'm really not sure what I'm expecting.


I've read a lot of good reviews as well about the Odylique Coconut Creamy Cleanser so looking forward to using it and seeing how it works for my skin. I'm really excited about the Lipstick too especially as it's my first natural and organic lipstick so curious how it will look. It's a fantastic nude shade called Damask Rose and it's a matte too. 

As always I will do a review when I've tried out these products.

Have you tried any of these products?? What did you think?? 

Lots of Love
Follow

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,