The Natural Beauty Box | English Garden Contents & First Impressions



Good Morning!! 


The weekend is finally here! Yay!! As you know I'm a fan of monthly subscription boxes especially the beauty ones and when I decided to start my Natural and Organic lifestyle over haul I was looking for subscription boxes to fill the gap with a chance to discover more natural products and brands. I subscribed to Love Lula and you can see my first box here.





Whilst on Twitter I was looking through some profiles and found The Natural Beauty Box. I decided to take a look at their website and within a couple of days thinking about whether I wanted to subscribe, I did. 






What is the Natural Beauty Box?? It's a monthly subscription box packed with fantastic natural, vegan and cruelty-free skincare and beauty products. There's a selection of green, clean beauty products tailored around a monthly theme and they're delivered right to your door. Each month you receive 5-6 natural, vegan and cruelty -free beauty and skincare products. They will be a mixture of travel sized and full sized products.

I received my first box at the end of March and the theme for this month is English Garden. So what did I receive??


   
The first thing you see when you open the box is the information card with the theme and products inside the box, there was also a couple more information leaflets with information about a
couple of the brands.


  
The products inside this box were; 
Bloomtown Botanicals Mini Soaps in The Hedgerow & The Rose Garden - I love how small these are, they're ideal to take on weekends away and smell so lovely. I can't wait to try these out. I've never heard of this brand before and included is a 15% off discount code to use when you purchase products from their website.


The Herb Garden Relaxing Massage Candle - Another brand I've not heard from and a product I've never seen before. I'm really excited to use this, it smells delicious. I'm sure the OH won't say no to a massage this weekend. This is a full size product.


Gerlinde Naturals Avocado Hand Therapy Cream - Another Brand I've never seen or heard from and another full size product. I have to admit this looks rather intriguing. I can't wait to give this a try.


Benecos Natural Eyeshadow in Rose Quartz - I've actually heard of Benecos but haven't tried any of their products yet so was pleased to see this full sized eyeshadow in the box, it looks like a really pretty pink shade and I'm looking forward to trying this out. 





PHB Ethical Beauty Lavender & Geranium Balancing Exfoliator - I've heard of PHB and of course I own a few of their products and have quite enjoyed using them. Another full size product. I'm glad I received this in the box as I've been looking for an exfoliator to use.


Soothe-Me Skincare Rose & Geranium Yum Yum Beauty Balm - Lastly, another new brand for me and who doesn't love a balm? I can't wait to try this out, I'm sure this is can be used as a multi purpose balm.


I'm really happy with my first month and I can't wait to see what's in the next themed box. Even though this is a slightly pricier subscription box at £24.95 with FREE delivery it's worth it, the products in this box value at £49. I signed up to their newsletter and received a code to get 10% off my first box.
  

I'll post reviews to the products in this when I've had chance to try them out. 
 
Have you tried The Natural Beauty Box?? What do you think??


Lots of Love
 
Follow

Labels: , , , ,