Sample Sunday | Bloomtown Botanicals Soap - The Rose Garden


Happy Sunday Beauties!!

I've finally managed to get a Sample Sunday post out. I feel a bit out of place having missed a week. This week's sample was chosen by me because I've been wanting to try this since I got it. 



 I received this in my Natural Beauty box, if you didn't see the post you can read it here and I even did a Sample Sunday post here

 I absolutely LOVED this weeks sample Bloomtown mini soap, it was The Rose Garden one. I really liked using The Hedgerow but I have to say this one is my favourite of the two and I will definitely buy myself the full size soap. 

It's got a really pleasant scent to it and I love the fact that they're not drying to your hands at all

Bloomtown Botanicals soaps are homemade and there's no nasties in it. You can buy these little mini samplers separately for £1.40 each. They're 12g in size and are ideal to take away for weekend's away or even to take on a weeks holiday.


There's 7 other scents; The Meadow, The Grove, The Woods, The Cafe, The Rose Garden, The Spring & The Clearing. 

If you fall in love with any of the samplers you can also get your hands on the full size soaps 100g for £5.60. I mean look at how pretty the soap looks. I will definitely re-purchase these little guys and I really want to try the other scents. 

Have you tried these soaps before?? What did you think?? 

Lots of Love
Follow

Labels: , , ,