The Natural Beauty Box | The Beauty Of Simplicity First Impressions & Contents


Good Morning My Beauties!!


My third The Natural Beauty Box arrived a couple of days ago and I was so excited to see what was inside this month as my other two have been absolutely fantastic. If you didn't see my posts you can read them here and here




 The theme for May was The Beauty Of Simplicity so I was really excited to see what was inside. I avoided all the product reveals on Instagram as I wanted it to be a complete surprise and it most definitely was. 


What is The Natural Beauty Box?? It's a monthly subscription box packed with fantastic natural, vegan and cruelty-free skincare and beauty products. There's a selection of green, clean beauty products tailored around a monthly theme and they're delivered right to your door. Each month you receive 5-6 natural, vegan and cruelty -free beauty and skincare products. They will be a mixture of travel sized and full sized products. 




As always the first thing to see is the Information card with all the product information. 

The products inside the box are; 

Balm Balm Coconut Cleanser - You can never have too many cleansers and I'm excited to try this one out. I love Balm Balm and have tried one of their products before, it's also a full sized product.


Balm Balm Little Miracle Rosehip Serum - Another Balm Balm product and it's a serum, so really excited to give his a try as I've been looking at trying this, this is also a full size product. I'm not really a person that would use serum either but I'll always give something new a try. 


Alchemy Oils Grapefruit Hair Remedy - A new brand for me, a sample size product and a hair care product too! I'm really excited to give this a go and see what it does to my hair, I've been getting into a good hair care routine lately so on the look out for new products.



  
 Kathy Sue-Ann's Organic Lip Scrub - Another full size product and another new brand for me! I love a good lip product and I'm really excited to try this scrub out as I don't really use them so I'm hoping to start adding this as part of my routine. 


Skin Elixir Frankincense & May Chang Moisturiser - Another new brand and a sample size product and I love a good moisturiser so really excited to try this. I'm on a hunt for the perfect skincare products. 


Indigenous Beauty Uplifting Natural Deodorant Cream - This was a bonus sample and it's quite intriguing. I've never heard of the brand and it's a deodorant cream that I've never seen or heard of before so really excited to try this and see if it works. 


I will have reviews for some of those products coming soon, so keep your eyes peeled for those. 
I'm really happy with this months box and I can't wait to see what's in the next themed box. Even though this is a slightly pricier subscription box at £24.95 with FREE delivery it's worth it, the products in this box value at £52.45.


Did you subscribe to The Natural Beauty Box?? What did you think of this months products?? 


Lots of Love

Follow

Labels: , , , ,