The Natural Beauty Box | Gold 'N' Delicious Contents & First Impressions


Good Morning My Beauties!!

My second The Natural Beauty Box arrived a couple of days ago and I was so excited to see what was inside as my first one was absolutely fantastic. If you didn't see it you can read all about it here.  

The theme for April was Gold 'N' Delicious so was really excited to see what was inside. I only saw one of the product reveals on Instagram and then tried to avoid the rest as I wanted it to be a complete surprise and it most definitely was. 


What is The Natural Beauty Box?? It's a monthly subscription box packed with fantastic natural, vegan and cruelty-free skincare and beauty products. There's a selection of green, clean beauty products tailored around a monthly theme and they're delivered right to your door. Each month you receive 5-6 natural, vegan and cruelty -free beauty and skincare products. They will be a mixture of travel sized and full sized products.

As always the first thing to see is the Information card with all the product information. 

The products inside the box are; 
Isla Apothecary Lemongrass & Rosemary Renew Foot Scrub - This was like a little god send to see this in my box. I was starting to look for a good foot scrub and had no idea where to start. It's a full size product to so really excited about trying it out and a new brand for me to discover.

Dreamybath Aromatherapy Ylang Ylang Bathbomb - Another full size product and myself and the munchkin are MASSIVE bathbomb fans in our house. No doubt when I want to use this he'll be in the bath with me. I can't wait to try this out. 

Myroo Skincare Cucumber & Raspberry Superfood Balm - Another new brand and another full size product, this is really intriguing and I'm really looking forward to giving this a try. I've never used a balm before and there's also a 10% subscriber code to use on your first Myroo order. It sounds really refreshing as well with the thought of the cucumber and raspberry in it. 


Fruu Mango Organic Lip Balm - I LOVE my lip balms so this was another little gem in the box for me. Another brand that's new to me and of course another fantastic full size product. This sounds so good and I love the scent of Mango so really looking forward to trying this out. 

Fitzjohn Skincare Golden Body Oil - This is a box exclusive as the brand hasn't launched the product online yet so really excited to try this body oil out. This is quite a generous sample size and of course there's an exclusive code for subscribers to use to receive £10 off their first Fitzjohn order. I'm really hoping this will do my dry and scaly legs wonders so I will be trying this out pretty soon.


I also won an extra product in my box this month for sharing my pics on Instagram, which I was mega excited about and it's this fantastic The Herb Garden Body Butter Bar which I'm really excited to use as I absolutely LOVED the massage candle in last months box. 

I will have reviews for some of those products coming soon, so keep your eyes peeled for those. 
I'm really happy with this months box and I can't wait to see what's in the next themed box. Even though this is a slightly pricier subscription box at £24.95 with FREE delivery it's worth it, the products in this box value at £56.50.

Did you subscribe to The Natural Beauty Box?? What did you think of this months products?? 

Lots of Love 

  Follow

Labels: , , , ,