Lip Care Favourites




Good Morning Beauties! 


Another start to another week, I can't believe we're halfway through the year already! It's mental. We don't even have long left until the summer holidays are here. 


Today's post is all about my favourite lip products, my go to lip care routine. I'm one of those people that is obsessed with lip products and lip balm in particular. I always have at least one with me.






I thought I would share with you some of my favourite lip products and of course my lip care routine that I do every morning and evening to keep my lips soft and kissable.  





First off, I'd be lost with a lip scrub. I've been using this gorgeous Kathy Sue-Ann's Organic Coconut Palm Sugar lip scrub. You can of course make your own with sugar and honey but I really like this one. It retails at £6 and my gosh it leaves your lips so soft. I received this in May's The Natural Beauty Box, if you missed my post you can read it here.






This organic lip scrub is made using organic coconut palm sugar, extra virgin coconut oil, sweet almond oil and vitamin E which are rich in vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, amino acids, fatty acids to keep your lips healthy, soft, smooth and moisturised.







I put a bit on my finger and rub it into my lips in a circular motion for about 30 seconds then I rinse it off with warm water. This is so pleasant tasting and the smell reminds me of coffee actually. I use this morning and night after I've cleansed my skin, if I'm using a face mask then using this scrub is the last thing I do. For such a small looking pot you get an awful lot of product inside. It doesn't even look as though I' touched the product.






Next up I make sure I pop on my lip balm of choice to seal in the moisture, unless I'm going to wear Lipstick. The lip balm I'm using is this Balm Balm Tea Tree Lip Balm. It's a multi use product but I've been using this just on my lips. This is another 100% organic and natural product. Made from Shea Butter, Calendula, Sunflower Oil, Beeswax, Jojoba, Tea Tree Essential Oil and nothing else. Unfortunately this isn't suitable for Vegans. 



I use this throughout the day whenever I feel like my lips are starting to feel dry. Since I've been using this I actually only apply it about 3-4 times during the day. If I was using my old lip balms which I now know definitely dried my lips as I found myself applying them every 20-30 minutes. 






And lastly there's my lip primer and lip stick. If I'm wearing lip stick I'll apply my primer after I've used my lip scrub then apply my lipstick. At the moment I've only got one lipstick that is of the natural kind.






I actually pre-ordered this beauty from Green People when they released this as part of their 20th Anniversary, you got the primer free with the pre-order all for £15. The shade is Damask Rose and it's a velvet matte lipstick, and it's a gorgeous nude-rose shade and I absolutely love it. This is a Special Edition shade. It does have a longer lasting wear when paired up with the enrich and enhance lip primer. 



There you have it, my favourite lip products. 

Have you tried any of these?? What were your thoughts?? 



Lots of Love
Follow

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,