LoveLula | July First Impressions & Contents



Good Morning Beauties!!
I can't believe we're ending another month and starting the Summer holidays with the munchkins! This year is flying by so fast. Well, today I have my July LoveLula Beauty box to share with you. It's yet another fantastic box this month.

I really enjoy receiving these boxes every month, I haven't been disappointed yet. I was really excited this month when it arrived as I'd somehow managed to miss June's box so I couldn't wait to see what products were inside.




I wasn't disappointed at all again this month and there was some fantastic products in this months box. I absolutely love the surprise element and try to avoid any spoilers until I've received mine. 







This month there was 2 full sized products and 3 sample sized products and of course there's also a subscriber code to get 20% off products on the LoveLula website from the brands featured in this months box.

John Masters Organics Scalp Stimulating Shampoo - This was the first product out of the box this month and the first of the 3 sample sized products. I've tried a couple of john Masters Organics products before and have loved them so really excited by trying this one. It's the Spearmint and Meadowsweet scalp stimulating shampoo, I've never tried anything like this before and a bit intrigued whether need a conditioner afterwards. I'm really excited about giving this a try.


Lyonsleaf Marshmallow Soften & Rejuvenate Facial Oil - The first of the 2 full sized products out of this months box and a brand I've never tried before. I've seen other bloggers talk about other products from this brand so I can't wait to give this a try. I've been looking to add an oil or serum to my skincare routine so this will be perfect to start with. It sounds so amazing and I hope it has quite a sweet pleasant scent to it.


 Madara Smart Antioxidants Fine Line Minimising Cream (Day) - I was thrilled to see a Madara product in this months box as I've been really enjoying their Brightening AHA Peel Off Mask I received in my April LoveLula beauty box. I've also been hearing fantastic reviews about their products lately. This looks like a new release that will be ideal for my skin as I've noticed I'm starting to get fine lines and wrinkles (yes, I'm getting older!) I'm really excited to try this bad boy out.


PHB Ethical Beauty All In One Natural Mascara Black - So happy to see a makeup product in this months box and a mascara too! PHB are becoming one of my favourite brands. I've purchased and tried quite a few of their products now and have yet to be disappointed. I can't wait to give this a try as it's come at the right time. My current mascara is running out so I was looking to try something else. I'm super excited about this one though.


REN Satin Perfection BB Cream - The last sample sized product from this months box comes in the form of REN Skincare satin BB cream. I have to admit I do love a good BB cream especially for days that I don't want to be wearing too much makeup on. I've heard of REN before and even did a Sample Sunday post here of the product I used. I'm looking forward to giving this a try, I do love my skincare.

Overall I'm really pleased with everything in the box and fantastic value for £12.50 there's £60 worth of products inside!! Really excited to receive my next box in August.

Keep an eye out for my reviews for all of these products as soon as I've had chance to try them out.


Do you subscribe to LoveLula?? What do you think of this months products??


Lots of Love
 
Follow

Labels: , , , , , ,