Review | June The Natural Beauty Box - Lilian Jones Palm-Free Soap



Good Morning Beauties!! 

I've got the 7th and final product review from my June Mad Hatters Tea Party The Natural Beauty Box


The product is another brand I'd never heard of Lilian Jones. I received a lovely zingy green tea handcrafted soap that's palm-free.

The scent that came from the soap as soon as you opened the box was just lovely! It was really soft on my hands and they didn't feel dry after using it.
It was gentle enough for the OH to use on his face when he is having a wash! He enjoyed using it and really liked the fresh scent that accompanied it.
The benefits from this invigorating soap are fantastic, it has natural antiseptic properties that can aid in soothing your skin after insect bites during the summer or your holiday. It's infused with Green Tea leaf extract to leave skin feeling deliciously soft, cleansed and of course fresh scented.



Did I mention that it's palm-free?? Oh yes, it certainly is. What does it mean you may be wondering? Well Palm oil is hidden in many everyday products from pet food to chocolates and is unfortunately to blame for deforestation which is sadly pushing the gorgeous Orang-Utan to extinction, it's also spelling disaster for communities and climate change. Because more palm plantations means clearing rainforest's and peat lands especially in South East Asia.


I've had to get my research head on and have been looking into the whole palm oil thing and I can say I will be trying to make sure my products are Palm oil free.

For £2 a bar, I can honestly say I'll be stocking up on these guys. I'll definitely get a few of the other scents too. You just can't go wrong with them. I've

also added a few other items to my wish list that look and sound amazing!! I'll definitely be repurchasing this soap.



I know most people will just see soap as soap but we're quite a fussy family when it comes to that and we have to find one that we can all use and is gentle enough for the munchkins skin.


Thank you so much The Natural Beauty Box!! Another fantastic box and I can't wait for my July one to arrive!!



Lots of Love


Follow

Labels: , , , ,