Review | June The Natural Beauty Box - Oh So Natural Bath Tea




Good Morning Beauties!!


I've got the 6th product review from June's Mad Hatters Tea Party The Natural Beauty Box.






It's another new brand for me and a product I'd never used before. It's Oh So Natural Bath Tea. I was really intrigued by this product when I saw it in my box.

Needless to say it was the first product we used. I didn't get to enjoy it as much as I'd liked as my son climbed into the bath with me and seemed to enjoy it more!

The bath tea I got was the invigorate one which has a blend of White Tea, Comfrey and Calendula Flowers with zesty May Chang and Orange Essential Oils. 





As soon as you opened the package you got that gorgeous hit of orange and May Chang scent. It's not an overpowering scent either.

The citrusy aroma from the oils help to energise and revive the senses.


All you do is fill your bath pop it in and let it slowly brew and I tell you, it makes you feel so relaxed afterwards. I noticed it more in my son as he was ready for bed not long afterwards. You can also use this as foot spa or as a facial steam.








It comes in 2 other varieties; Relax and Uplift and you can buy them separately for £1.95 or a set of 3 for £5 which is an absolute bargain if you ask me.

I'll definitely be popping a couple of these in an order for myself. They left my skin feeling so soft and hydrated too. I still followed up with my usual body moisturiser.






I'll definitely be giving these another try when I'm on my own and can really enjoy the fragrance and just being in the bath itself!

If you enjoy bath salts you will enjoy one of these so you should give them a try.

Lots of Love
Follow

Labels: , , , ,