Getting My Feet Holiday Ready


 Unfortunately things didn't go to plan and we had to fly home from Benidorm yesterday. But I still want to share today's post with you. 



Today I want to share with you how I got my feet ready for our holiday! I suffer with really bad cracked and dry feet so I'm always looking for ways to keep them looking and feeling soft! Don't worry, I won't be scaring you with any pics of my feet before I give them a pamper. 





First off I start by using the micro-pedi to remove some of the hard and dry skin while my feet are dry. I'm on the look out to find myself a nice natural alternative as it's so expensive to keep buying the rollers for this. Because I get quite hard and dry feet I try and do this once a week.



I really enjoy giving my feet a good soak for a good 20mins in warm water with olive oil, then I like to use my lovely Isla Apothecary Lemongrass and Rosemary renew foot scrub, I received it in my April Gold 'n' Delicious The Natural Beauty Box. I absolutely love it, it's really great and it's safe to use on a daily basis. I use the scrub every other day and it makes my feet feel so soft. You can also use it as a foot soak which is great for a midweek pamper. 



After using my foot scrub I then dry my feet off a little then give myself a pedicure but trimming my nails and pushing back the cuticles. Once I've done all that I like to then apply a generous amount of my Herbfarmacy Enriching Foot Cream. 


I absolutely love using this cream and it holds the moisture in my feet so much and it smells really fresh. I try to massage my foot cream in every night but I have to admit I do forget sometimes which is when I get the hard sore feet again! I am trying to make sure I do keep on top of my foot care routine.



And then the last thing I do is pop on my cotton socks and leave them on all night until the morning. I love how my feet feel in the morning after a good pamper. They feel so soft and smooth. I usually paint my nails in the morning too so that the polish has a chance to dry. I'm one of those people that likes to match my hand and feet nails. 


Now I can show off my pretty, super soft and smooth feet in a pair of sandals. 

Do you have a foot care routine for the summer?? What are your favourite products to use?? 


Lots of Love 




Follow

Labels: , , , , , ,