Love Lula | August First Impressions & Contents


Good Morning Beauties!!
I can't believe we're more than halfway through the summer holidays! Time is flying by so quickly. The OH and I go away for a few days next Wednesday so really excited for that. Today I have my August LoveLula Beauty box to share with you. It's yet another fantastic box this month.


I really enjoy receiving these boxes every month, I haven't been disappointed yet. I was really excited this month when it arrived as always, I love the surprise element of these boxes.




I wasn't disappointed at all again this month and there are some great products in this months box. I was one of the first to receive mine so all spoilers were avoided this month.





This month there was 5 full sized products and of course there's also a subscriber code to get 20% off products on the Love Lula website from the brands featured in this months box.






Gloss Works 3in1- The first products I spotted in this months box was the gorgeous nail polish and this 3in1 topcoat, base coat and nail strengthener. The brand is completely new to me and is the newest addition to the Love Lula website. I can't wait to give these a try especially because I've been looking for a base coat I can use.



Gloss Works Nail Polish in the Shade Name Of The Rose - I can't wait to give this '9-Free' nail polish a try and the colour is right up my street. I think this might be the shade to wear on my mini holiday. It looks like a pinky-red shade and I can't wait to see how long lasting it is.







Balm Balm Soothing Baby Mist - I'm a massive Balm Balm fan and have loved all their products I've tried so far so was really pleased to see this in the box this month. This looks really interesting to use and looks like it's a bit of a multi-tasker. I'm really looking forward to spritzing my pillows with this to help aid in a better nights sleep.



Beauty Brews Organic Tea - This was the next full sized product out of the box this month and something I'm really excited to try. I LOVE a good cuppa and I can honestly say I've never seen this before. I received Orange & Cinnamon which smells amazing! This is certainly something I will enjoy as the evenings start to get darker. I can't wait to give this a try.








PHB Ethical Beauty Eye Liner in Brown -  The last product out of the box this mo0nth was a makeup product. I'm really happy when I receive a makeup product because I'm trying to build up my makeup collection again. I'm so glad that this isn't a black eyeliner either. I can't wait to try this out.


Overall I'm really pleased with everything in the box and fantastic value for £12.50 there's £55 worth of products inside!!

Really excited to receive my next box in September. Keep an eye out for my reviews to all of these products as soon as I've had chance to try them out.


Do you subscribe to LoveLula?? What do you think of this months products??





Lots of Love





Follow

Labels: , , , , , ,