Review | Beauty 12 Box | Demes Butter Me Up






Good Morning Beauties!! 



I've got my third Beauty 12 Box review for you today, it's from a Canadian brand and it's a lovely product. I do love a multi-tasker and this is one of those. 







It's Demes Natural Products Butter Me Up, the one I received was Tangerine Vanilla which just smells delicious. It comes in 6 other scents which I want to try. 


I absolutely loved using this and it's handbag friendly too. I love that the packaging is a 30g biodegradable push up tube. It's like a huge lip balm. It also comes in a petit pot. 



The Butter Me Up stick is made from certified organic Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Candellila Wax, Sweet Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E and Essential Oils. 


I had quite a bad cold a couple of weeks ago, that I've finally gotten over. I would pop this around my sore, dry and chapped nose and boy did it help. My nose felt so much better and didn't feel as sore while I was using this. I've also used it on my dry knees and elbows, my lips, and and of course on my nails and cuticles before I go to bed. 



I'm trying to work out what else I could use this for. It retails at $12.99 CAN which is about £7-£8 which I think is great. This is something I'd re-purchase as it's a fantastic all rounder product. 


I've also used this on the munchkins hands while we've been out, it's great for both children and adults. They have a range of other products that look really interesting and I'd definitely love to try them. 



What a fantastic product, I love finding new brands and products through my subscription boxes each month. 



Have you tried this? What's your favourite multi-tasking product?? 



Lots of Love 

Follow

Labels: , , , ,