Review | Beauty 12 Box | Raw Passion - Skin and Bath Melts



Hello My Lovelies!!



I've got lots of reviews coming up for you over the next couple of weeks, I've been trying out some fab products. First up though I wanted to review the products from the Beauty 12 box I won last month. Every item was from a brand I'd never heard of.





I'm going to start with the lovely bath melts from Raw Passion  These were the first product we spotted in the Beauty 12 Box. 


We (I say we, myself and the munchkin) tried these out almost straight away, you get 5 mini melts in the pack. The first thing the munchkin notice was that they smelt of chocolate and we absolutely love that! They even look like little chocolates. They smell absolutely delicious! 


You can actually choose from 7 different scents. I have no idea which ones we got as it doesn't say but the scents you can choose from are; Lavender & Orange, Lavender & Chamomile, Orange & Geranium, Rose Bergamot & Lavender, Mint & Tea Tree, Vanilla & Lime, Sage & Thyme. 



We'll definitely purchase more of these, the munchkin has really enjoyed using these, pop one in the bath as it fills with water and afterwards your skin feels so super silky smooth and hydrated because of the natural oils in them. You even smell of chocolate afterwards. 


You can also just rub one into your skin while you're in the shower or the bath, I love that these are a little multi-tasker. I certainly enjoyed using this in the shower as a body bar as such. You can also use these on your feet to massage in to your skin as a bit of a foot spa. 



I love that these little guys are used with 100% raw organic ingredients and of course are vegan friendly too! 


You can use these on all skin types, they're fab on eczema, psoriasis and itchy and scaly skin. They help to repair dry and damaged skin, they're a barrier against harmful environmental conditions.

They retail at £5 for 5 of the mini bath melts or £5 for one body bar!


Have you tried these out?? What did you think??


Lots of Love
Follow

Labels: , , ,