Review | The Natural Beauty Box | Fairypants UK Vegan Eye Shadow - Cleopatra




Good Morning!!


It's the weekend! Yay!! Hope you've all got some great plans ahead. Today, I've got the 4th review from my July The Natural Beauty Box. I've been loving all the products in the Queen of the Nile themed box.



Today's product is my first time ever trying a vegan eyeshadow from Fairypants. I've been looking at their website and oh my gosh, there's so much I really want to try. This brand is completely new to me but I'm in LOVE!!





The eyeshadow shade we got is called Cleopatra and it's this gorgeous gold glitter which is perfect for any nights out. I've used it on a night out and during the day!



I can't get enough of it, it's so pigmented too. How gorgeous is this shade?? I would wear it everyday. The staying power is really good too.


As you can see it's really pretty on its own, it doesn't seem as in your face, I used a light dusting of this all over the eyelid for this really pretty toned down look.


But then I used a good couple of layers on the lower lash line for a more intense look and it just made my eyes pop. I really like how versatile it is and of course it's really easy to take off at the end of the day.

I've literally also just realised that they're very local to me! They are also stocked in one of my favourite health stores! How could I not know this?! This makes me so happy to find out that they're a local business!

Looks like I'll be popping out to get my hands on a few more products.

Have you tried this brand before?? What did you think of this eye shadow??

Lots of Love
Follow

Labels: , , , , , ,