Review | The Natural Beauty Box | Limited Edition Mini Tree Frog Konjac Sponge





Happy Humpday!! 



I have the second review from the July Queen of The Nile Natural Beauty Box for you today. If you missed the first one you can read it here.

It's the Limited Edition mini Tree Frog green clay pore refiner Konjac Sponge. I've been dying to try these out for so long now. It's from the mini rainforest collection. There's the Tree Frog, Toucan, Sloth and Monkey in the collection. 



You can buy them separately for £6.99 each or the whole set for £25. I've gone for the whole set. Aren't they so cute?! 


I wasn't really sure what to expect when I opened it. Thankfully, there's a set of instructions and how to care for your Sponge. 



They last around 3 months, which is great and value for money. Before you first use it you need to pop it into warm water so that it can soften and expand. It's fab for those hard to reach places like the sides of your nose, because of it's compact size. 


The Green Clay Konjac Sponge is ideal for oily t-zone and combination skin types. Green Clay draws out impurities and toxins to reveal a fresher and smoother complexion. It's great for exfoliating the delicate eye area.



The first time I tried it I just used it alone, it's a really nice texture I was expecting it to be rough on the skin but it's not. I've been using mine every couple of days to make sure my skin is exfoliated and feeling fresh. I now use mine with my exfoliator and it really makes so much difference. 


It has a little string to hang it on after use. First rinse it under clear running water to make sure there's no residue left on it, then remove the excess water by ordering the Sponge between the palms of your hands. The Sponge needs to be hung in a well ventilated area so it can dry, don't leave your Sponge in a warm damp place otherwise it won't last as long. 


I'm really pleased with this and can't wait to try out the other little sponges.

Have you tried the Konjac Sponge before? Which one is your favourite?? 


Lots of Love 
Follow

Labels: , , , , ,