Beauty 12 | Terre Verdi Orange Coffee Cleansing Mask


Who doesn't love a good face mask??? I know I do! I was introduced to Terre Verdi for the first time when I received this lovely Orange Coffee Cleansing face mask in The Elaine Beauty 12 Box and I was also lucky enough to receive another one of these in my September Falling Leaves The Natural Beauty Box! In case you missed both of the first impressions posts I did, you can catch The Elaine here and Autumn Leaves here.  


Terre Verdi is a new brand to me so this one had me all intrigued and I was really excited to give it a try. I really didn't know what to expect when I opened this. I'm not one for reading the directions until I've had a look at the product and I was surprised to see that it's actually a powder. 



What a fantastic face mask, a powder that you can mix yourself at home. It's really easy to use. Thankfully I already had a little bowl and mixer from my Facetox face mask so could use that to mix the mask in. 

What does the Terre Verdi Orange Coffee face mask do?? Well, it smells amazing for a start. I absolutely love the orange and coffee scent and find it's fantastic if you use it in the morning for a little pick me up. It makes your skin feel rejuvenated, soft and purified. It will give your skin an anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory boost because of the lovely organic coffee and cocoa, with a detoxifying kick thanks to the lovely mix of clay. 


How to use:
Mix a small amount of the powder with either water or floral water.
Massage onto your face or other parts of your body as needed.
Wait until it dries, usually around 20 minutes then wash it off using warm water. 
Apply your usual moisturiser afterwards. 

I tried this mask using just water and of course some rose water. I don't think it really makes much difference what you use. 



For me however, I found that using rose water (I used the Balm Balm Rose Floral water I had in my little starter kit, I did a haul post here), it really got right into my pores to pull the impurities out, you can feel it tighten onto your face. It was really easy to apply and massage into the skin. 



Using just water I did get that tingling sensation of the mask doing it's job but it didn't seem to tighten enough for me. My skin still felt soft and clean and really good afterwards but I found it worked better with the floral rose water for me and my skin. 

It really is a fantastic mask and I highly recommend using it, you'll love it. I can't wait to try out more Terre Verdi products. If you'd like to buy this lovely face mask you can get your hands on it here for £17 and you get a 50g size jar. It's good value for such a great mask, it's something I will purchase again and you really don't need to use a lot of the product either. 

Have you tried this mask?? What did you think??

Lots of Love
Follow

Labels: , , , , , , ,