The Natural Beauty Box | November's Hygge Moments Contents & First Impressions


I know it's been a good while since my last blog post but we've been going through so much as a family and I will definitely be sharing more lifestyle and parenting/family orientated blog posts. However, today's post is long over due but I really still think it's worth sharing with you gorgeous bunch. 

My favourite time of the month has to be when I receive my The Natural Beauty Box. I always enjoy sharing my first impressions and the gorgeous products inside. November's certainly didn't disappoint. 


The theme for November is Hygge Moments, how could there not be a cosy box for winter?! I've been really excited to see what was inside. I didn't avoid the product reveals at all for this on Instagram as I was far too excited and wanted to see what we would be getting. 





What is The Natural Beauty Box?? It's a monthly subscription box packed with fantastic natural, vegan and cruelty-free skincare and beauty products. There's a selection of green, clean beauty products tailored around a monthly theme and they're delivered right to your door. Each month you receive 5-6 natural, vegan and cruelty -free beauty and skincare products. They will be a mixture of travel sized and full sized products.


As always the first thing to see is the Information card with all the product information. Oh My, isn't it just presented so beautifully?? 



The products inside the box are;






Made By Coopers Calm Atmosphere Mist - The first full size product out of the box for this month and a completely new brand to me. I can't wait to give this a try as I do love a good mist especially if I can spritz it on our pillows to help us all to unwind and relax.





Mono Naturoils Rose & Cucumber Cleansing Oil & Cloth - Another new brand for me this month and I can't wait to try this cleansing oil. The cloth feels mega soft and i can't wait to see what it does to my skin during these winter months. There was also a couple of samples in the box too.



Guitless Skin Clarity Organic Face Oil - The 3rd full size product and the 3rd new brand! I LOVE a good facial oil so really excited to give this a try, I've got so many to try and use it's going to be a difficult choice but I can't live without them now. My routine just wouldn't be the same. I need to have a look at what some of my other fave bloggers are saying about this as I've not seen this brand about before.



Spacemask Interstellar Relaxation - Was really excited to see this in the box this month ads I've been seeing these little bad boys everywhere and been wanting to try the,m out. As always the beautiful Emma just knows when I've been eyeing something up to try and somehow knows and boom, it's in the next box.




Made By Coopers Vanilla Rose Bath Salts - The second and final product from this months box is one of my favourite.......sorry, is one of the munchkins favourite products, bath salts. Really looking forward to giving these a try as I want to know what they smell like. They sound amazing though.


I'm really happy with this months box (as always) and I can't wait to see what's in the next themed box. I just absolutely love the fact everything is fits in with the theme, the presentation is just beautiful and the smell from the gorgeous dried flowers in the box was just gorgeous. It's like getting a Christmas present every single month.   

Even though this is a slightly pricier subscription box at £24.95 with FREE delivery it's so worth it. I can honestly say I have never been disappointed at all with any of my previous boxes. The value of this box is worth a fantastic £66!! AMAZING!!

 The products are always fantastic and of course vegan friendly and cruelty free. 

Did you subscribe to The Natural Beauty Box?? What did you think of this months products?? 

Lots of Love 
Follow

Labels: , , , , , ,