Dear Bump | Weeks 17-20 First Impressions & Contents


I've got a a first impressions and contents post to a fantastic subscription box that I came across and it's a subscription box with a difference. It's a pregnancy subscription box and I just had to subscribe! There's not really a great deal out there which is such a shame as it's such a great idea.



How It Works:
Every month you will receive a box of carefully selected products and treats tailored to your stage of pregnancy until your due date. Each box includes between 7-9 products tailored to your due date.
DearBump offer FREE postage with the monthly subscription box which is amazing news.

Subscriptions automatically renew but you can cancel anytime.








This is actually my 3rd box because I subscribed as soon as I found out I was pregnant, I absolutely love receiving this each month. I chose the vegan option. 

Box 3 - Weeks 17-20


Inside this months box I received:


Bocados Avocado Crackers I really like these, this is the second time I've had these and they are amazing when dipped in soup, hummus or even with cheese spread on them. These have helped with the morning sickness and the nausea feelings I still get from time to time so I carry them in my bag. 

Drink Me Chai Dairy Free Chai Latte The one thing I miss at the moment are my teas and coffees as I'm completely off them. I've taken to having herbal teas instead (I've now got a shop shelf worth in my cupboard!) but I miss my coffees so much so was glad to see this in my box this month, I'll be giving this a try for sure, with a dairy substitute as I'm off cows milk too. I love a good chai latte so can't wait to taste this one. 


Oopsie Loopsie Waistband Extenders This was a first for me, I've never seen anything like this before but I vaguely remember my mum telling me stories of when she was pregnant and using hair bobbles or elastic bands on her skinny jeans to extend them. These are such a great idea and i can't wait to try these with a pair of jeans I've been dying to wear but can't. 


Sassy Satsuma Hand Made Soap This smells absolutely amazing! I love my hand products and I can't wait to use this little soap. Nothing better than a hand made soap I think. Its packed full of good stuff like Shea butter, Cocoa butter and Extra Virgin Olive Oil.

Balade En Provence Apple Hand Cream How cute does the apple look?? I love my hand creams so I'm really excited to give this a try. It smells really good but I just love that packaging! It's starting to get much cooler now so I find I go through so much hand cream this time of year. This will be going in one of my hand bags for sure. 

Native Unearthed Natural Curcumin Volcanic Crystal Deodorant This had me all intrigued. I've never seen this brand before let alone this kind of deodorant before. It doesn't really have much of a scent but I can't wait to give this a try as I still haven't found that one deodorant that I like yet. 



The Penguin Book Of Baby Names Lastly, there's a book inside. This is the 3rd book I've received too. Who doesn't need a baby names book?! I know we will as we have no idea what to name this one. We've drawn a blank with both boys and girls names so this will be so useful to start narrowing down those names. I love the fact it gives all the meanings behind the names too. 

Overall a fab box with some fab products inside. I can't wait for my next box to arrive next month. These really are great and help with the bump bonding and just give you a little TLC because lets face it ladies we need it. It's hard work growing a tiny person. This is value for money and the ladies behind this have really done their research to make sure all the products are safe for both mummy and bump! 

Have you tried this?? What were your thoughts?? 

Lots of Love

Follow

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,