I've Started A New Business Venture


A couple of months ago I decided to take the plunge and become a Tropic Ambassador, I'd been thinking about it for quite some time and felt that now was the right time especially with becoming pregnant with my second and thought this would be a great way to keep some pennies coming in while I'm off on maternity leave next year. 


Tropic is a new skincare range that is entirely natural, with 100% natural ingredients. Even the preservative is made from a plant ingredient. It has no chemicals, is vegan and PETA certified and is not tested on animals at any stage of the manufacturing process.

The founder Susan Ma appeared on the Apprentice in 2010. She made it down to the last 3. In her interview with Lord Sugar she said she wanted her business to turn over £1million in its first year. Lord Sugar’s response? He fired her. No business turns over a million in its first year, he said. 
However, after the show Lord Sugar had the time and watch all of the footage and was so impressed by what he saw he invested as a 50/50 business partner. To date this is the only business from The Apprentice whom he has invested in who wasn’t a winner.
2013 they opened for business. At the end of their first year, guess what the turnover was? Over £2million! Imagine being a fly on the wall when Susie phoned Lord Sugar to tell him he was wrong.





After signing up, it didn't take long for my gorgeous products to arrive. Being a massive skincare lover i was really excited to give some of these products a try especially the face masks as I've seen so many reviews and heard so much good stuff about the products. 


I threw a little launch party at my house for some of my friends and family to give them chance to try some of the products and it was just an excuse to have a bit of a pamper session if I'm honest.



I did nibbles and wine for everyone, my mum and sister were actually really interested in the products even though for quite some time I've been trying to get them to try natural products. I'm also surprised at how fairly cheap these products are. 

I will be booking pamper parties for anyone that wants one and of course I have my own social media accounts for this side of my life so I keep blog and business separate. 

If you'd like to follow me on any here's my facebook page and instagram account I also have a link to my shop on the side bar if you'd like to take a look or order something. I'd love for your support.

Lots of Love 
Follow

Labels: , , , ,