Sample Sunday | Green People UK Age Defy+ Soft Buff Skin Exfoliator


It's time for another Sample Sunday post. This week I picked out only 1 sample to try as I didn't want to mix brands. 

I've heard of the brand and even tried many of their products before. However this is a new product for me and one I'm really excited to try. Since becoming pregnant, I'm definitely making more time for myself and making sure I have a pamper a couple of times a week. 



This week I tried Green People's Age Defy+ Soft Buff Skin Exfoliator. I have to admit I do love a good skin exfoliation a couple times a week.

Green People's Age Defy+ range is aimed at us ladies that are 35 years and up. It looks like a really fab range with some great products that I'd love to try. 


Back to this weeks product, I wasn't really sure what to expect from this exfoliator but I have to say I was pleasantly surprised but it. It looks like just a normal cream or cleanser but when you start to work it into your face you feel the lovely grains it has in it working their magic into your skin. It's not harsh or stripping and it really doesn't feel like you're exfoliating. I really liked using this. You could easily use this twice a week.  



This lovely product exfoliates your skin deeply but gently and improves smoothness. It helps to speed up cell renewal revealing youthful skin, it also increases penetration of moisturisers, serums and other face products. The best part, it's free from marine-damaging micro beads. The lovely organic aroma is infused with Neroli, Orange, Roman Chamomile and Red Mandarin. 



My skin felt lovely and looked more radiant after use. So are those main ingredients that make this such a lovely exfoliator??

Well, there's Bamboo Extract, this is comprised largely of silica particles extracted from the stalks of the Bamboo plant. This is what acts a s a physical exfoliator helping to lift and remove excess dead cells from the skin surface without irritating and aggravating the living cells under the skin surface. 

There's Bentonite which is a type of clay in the form of flat plate like structures. When hydrated, these plates form a 3D lattice-like structure which has a gelling affect in creams and lotions. Because of the strong electro-magnetic structure when applied to the skin this will help attract and trap dead skin cells, toxins and pollutants removing them from the skin and giving your skin a deep clean. 

And Lastly it has Pineapple in it. The Pineapple extract is rich in the substance Bromelain, which is a protein digesting enzyme. When applied to the skin this enzyme breaks down the protein bonds which hold the dead skin cells onto the surface of your skin. This allows excess dead cells to be shed from the skin exposing younger and more vibrant cells. 

That's some goodness for your skin right there. You can get your hands on a 30ml tube of this for £22 from Green People. You really don't need a lot of product so i think this could last a good couple of months. I'd definitely give the full size a go and try it for longer. It's also suitable for eczema and psoriasis prone skin too!!

Have you tried this?? What did you think??

Lots of Love
Follow

Labels: , , , , ,