Sample Sunday | Herbfarmacy Enriching Hand Cream & Enriching Body Lotion


I've got not 1 but 2 samples I'm sharing with you for this weeks Sample Sunday. They're both from Herbfarmacy and they're what the little munchkin picked out of the box for me this week. I think I got them in a Herbfarmacy order a while back.



I'll start with the Enriching Body Lotion. Even though the tub was tiny I managed to get it onto a few really dry spots mainly my knees and elbows. 



It was really easy to apply and absorbed into the skin really well too. Leaving my skin feeling soft. It's a nice thin but silky feeling lotion too. I'd really like to give the full size a go and really test it out. 



Next up is the Enriching Hand Cream. I did manage to get a few uses out of this tub. The Cream was fairly thick in texture which is what I like from a good hand cream. 

It absorbed into the skin easily and of course felt really nice on my skin. I would like to give this a go in the full size tub as I love my hand creams. 

It didn't feel greasy either which is always a bonus. I go through loads of hand cream this time of year so try and stock up throughout the year to see me through. 

have you tried any of these products?? What did you think?? 

Lots of Love
Follow

Labels: , , , ,