Advent Calendars!!


I decided this year I'd treat myself 2 not one but 2 beauty advent calendars this year!!

I couldn't decided between them both so I thought I'd have them both and why not?! I've been good this year. What did I choose?? 


Firstly I fell in love with the Weleda Nature's Collection Calendar which has been designed by glass designer Emma Britton and it's part of the Gifted From Nature Collection you can get your hands on this festive season. 


Doesn't it look so pretty?? It's a 12 Days of Christmas Calendar so you can enjoy opening the boxes even after Christmas and keep those lovely treats coming in. I can't wait to start opening this and see what treats are behind each door. 


And the second Advent Calendar I have got this year is this fantastic The Pip Box one. The Pip Box are a monthly beauty subscription box which are always full of fantastic products. 


This is so cute, there's 24 little surprises hiding behind each door and I just can't wait to start opening this soon. I've had to hide both of them away to stop the temptation of opening them to see what's inside. 


A couple of my doors look a bit broken and bashed but as long as what's behind the doors are still in one piece I'm not really too bothered. 

I don't think there's a lot of choice out there for us natural, green, clean, vegan beauties but there was some good choices this year so fingers crossed there's more next year. 

Have you got a beauty advent calendar this year?? Which one have you chosen?? 

Lots of Love
Follow

Labels: , , , , , , ,