The Pip Box | Countdown To Christmas Advent Calendar Door 2 - Vitamasques Ruby


I can finally open the second door to my advent calendar and I'm so excited!! I've not long got home from work and had a mad dash to open my calendar, film and get this written up!


If you missed yesterday's post when I opened the first door you can find out what I received here


For those of you who don't know what The Pip Box is all about, it's a cruelty-free monthly subscription beauty box. It costs £13.50 (plus P&P) and you get 5 beauty treats each month. It's also vegan friendly.


Here's what I got behind Door 2, it's a sheet mask from Vitamasque which is a Korean brand that I've never heard of. 


I'm really excited to give this a try as it sounds amazing. It says it's made from Ruby Stone Powder and Goji Berries which has me so intrigued. 


This retails at £5.99 so really can't wait to try this. 
So excited to open tomorrow's door and see whats inside. 

Here's the link to my latest YouTube video.

Have you tried this sheet mask before?? What did you think?? Have you tried this brand before?? 

Lots of Love 

Follow

Labels: , , , , ,