Haul | PHB Ethical Beauty


Good Morning Beauties!!

I've got a haul post for you today and it's a nice little PHB Haul I got from LoveLula as they had an offer on, spend £35 and get a Brightening duo free. 


I love the fact that LoveLula have fantastic offers on and I've shopped with them before, you can see my first haul here. PHB seems to be a brand I keep buying from as I have quite a few of their products that I absolutely LOVE!!



So what prodcuts did I treat myself too?? I ordered a Pressed Mineral Blusher in Blossom which is a nice natural light pink shade, Restoring Body Butter and a little sample of the Anti-Aging Moisturiser to try before buying the full size.




Since my order arrived a few weeks ago I've actually already started using some of these products so I will have reviews coming quite soon. And as for the freebies I received these 2 lovely Brightening products.  
 

There's a full size Brightening Face Mask and a sample size Brightening Cleanser and I can't wait to try these out. They sound really good and I'll try and get the OH to use the face mask too. He suffers with oily skin so will be suitable for him. 

Have you tried PHB?? Whats your favourite product?? Is there a product I should try?? 

Lots of Love
   Follow

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,