The Pip Box | Countdown To Christmas Advent Calendar Door 1 - Manna Kadar Goddess Flutter Mascara


It's here, it's here, I can finally open the first door to my advent calendar and I'm so excited!! As you may know I managed to treat myself to 2 beauty advent calendars this year and I've had to hide them to stop me peeking. 


If you missed the post showing them off you can catch it here. Today though I get to start opening The Pip Box Beauty Advent Calendar.


For those of you who don't know what The Pip Box is all about, it's a cruelty-free monthly subscription beauty box. It costs £13.50 (plus P&P) and you get 5 beauty treats each month. It's also vegan friendly so I was super excited when I saw that they had made their own Advent Calendar and I just had to get my hands on it.


Here's what I received behind Door Number 1. It's a mascara from Manna Kadar Beauty. I've got their Radiance Bronzer & Highlighter Duo which I love so really excited to be giving this a try. 


The mascara is the Goddess Flutter Mascara in Jet Black which retails at £22.99, so I'm hoping this gives like a false lash effect. I really can't wait to give this a try. 


 So excited for tomorrow, can't wait to see what's behind door number 2!! 

Here's the link to my YouTube video too

Have you tried this mascara?? What did you think?? Have you tried this brand before?? 

Lots of Love 
Follow

Labels: , , , , ,