Review | June The Natural Beauty Box - Mount Purious Rose Water



Good Morning Beauties!!



I'm most certainly on a roll with these lovely reviews! I hope you're enjoying them. I've got my 5th product review for you today from my June Mad Hatters Tea Party The Natural Beauty Box.





Only two more products left to review for you. If you've missed any of my previous posts, you can catch up with those here, here, here and here. Today's product is another skincare and one that I've been enjoying far too much. It's from a brand I've never heard of before, Mount Purious.


Mount Purious Rose Water facial toner, is perfect for all skin types and my skins been loving this. I have to admit I've been enjoying my morning and evening skincare routine with using all these products.
 

It's 100% Organic Rose Water, Soil Association Certified and fantastic value for 100ml £10.99 or you can try a 50ml bottle for £5.99. You can spray this directly to the face, I found that it also managed to get everything else behind me wet. Spray it onto a cotton pad then apply to the face but I really enjoy spraying it at head height into the air above my face and breathing in that gorgeous rose scent!
 



My skin feels so fresh and my pores feel much tighter after using this. During the hot days we've had recently I used it to refresh my face a little and it felt amazing! I'd definitely recommend using it for that. All those sensitive skin guys and dolls out there will love this and feel the benefits.

I'm going to repurchase this when I've ran out as it's great to use as a little pick me up for your face and we're heading to Benidorm soon so would be ideal to take away with me. I absolutely love it! Never did I think I would hear myself say that to a rose product but I really do!





I've yet to be disappointed by a product from June's Natural Beauty Box.


Have you tried Rose Water toner?? What do you think??



Lots of Love
  Follow

Labels: , , , , , ,