Review | Odylique Creamy Coconut Cleanser



Good Morning Beauties!!

I've got a review for you today, back in April I ordered myself this lovely Coconut Cleanser and I've finally had chance to use it. I've been using it now for a little over a month. If you missed my haul post you can read it here.




This is a really nice cleanser, it's Soil Association certified, at least 87% organic ingredients, 100% natural, cruelty free and free from all those 'nasties' that we like to avoid. This Cleanser is one of those rare finds that 'does exactly what it says on the tin' or in this case, bottle. 


  
The Creamy Coconut Cleanser is a very gentle cleanser and is ideal for those with Sensitive Skin or Dry skin and all you Normal skin ladies can use this too. The texture to this is just so dreamy, it's lovely to put on and your skin just drinks all the goodness in. It does say to wipe away with cotton pads but I like to use my muslin cloth as I get a better clean that way. 


 It certainly made my face feel fresher and the scent was really pleasant but I would never have guessed it was coconut had I been blindfolded. It's full of active ingredients like; soothing and cleansing coconut oil, calming and soothing rose, detoxifying lemon and rehydrating vitamin-rich extra virgin olive. The fantastic thing is, it's also suitable for vegans. 





The only thing I would say is when I used heavier makeup I had to double cleanse as this doesn't 'melt' makeup the way other cleansers I've used does.  It doesn't leave your skin feeling dry so you can do a double cleanse with this and it doesn't sting your delicate eyes. 


It's a really good price for 200ml it's £18 or if you wanted to just try it out they have a 30ml size for £7, I use it everyday. Sometimes a little does go a long way. I'm prone to a bit of oily skin as well but this didn't make my skin feel oily or dry. So no breakouts for me! Yay!!   


I really love this product and will definitely re-purchase this.


Have you tried this out?? What did you think?? 


Lots of Love
Follow

Labels: , , ,