Review | Beauty 12 Box | Medusa's Makeup False Lashes




Happy Humpday Beauties!!! 


I've got another review for you today from my Beauty 12 Box. It's a makeup product and something I never actually thought of as it's not something I use a lot, in fact I don't really catch myself looking at false lashes.


The product is False Lashes and they're from an American brand Medusa's Makeup. I've used false lashes before but I'm not a massive lashes fan. I did manage to use these when I was out in Manchester, I wrote a post about it here.

I love the fact that these are cruelty free, have a 100% latex glue and of course are vegan. I have never seen these sorts of lashes before so I was totally intrigued.

The ones I received in my Beauty 12 box were the Deluxe Lite lashes, which are a fab natural daytime pair. They also have Deluxe Heavy which are more of a dramatic nighttime look.


The first thing I did was to trim them to fit and because I'm not used to wearing eyelashes I did find them a little bit fiddly but I managed to get them on. The glue doesn't feel heavy and before you apply them you do have to wait for it to go a little bit tacky but then you have to be fairly quick before it dries.

I would definitely wear these in the day as they give such a soft and natural look. They retail at $9 a pair which is about £7 so they're roughly the same price as any other good branded false eyelashes.


The great thing is these are reusable and all you need to do is use tweezers to remove the glue. They're really easy to remove too. Just use a cotton bud dipped in water and rub along the lashes.  to keep them clean and safe pop them back into the case.


I definitely want to get myself a few more pairs of these. Since the adhesive is made from 100% latex I wouldn't use it if you have any allergies with it.

As you can see they give a really soft natural look. I'd like to give the Deluxe Heavy lashes a try for a night out. I'm in love with these.

I can't wait to wear them again.

Have you tried these?? What do you think about Cruelty Free eyelashes?? Would you try them??

Lots of Love
Follow

Labels: , , ,