The Cruelty Free Beauty Box | October First Impressions & Contents


I've been a bit of a bad blogger lately and somehow managed to get a little unorganised with the blog and I haven't been able to post as regular as I want too, but life can do that sometimes, I suppose. So I'm going to be playing catch up and try and get myself back into some sort of organised state again as I'm a little behind with what I wanted to do. 


Those of you that know me, know I love my beauty boxes so I love this time of month as they start to be delivered. Today I'm sharing a new discovery in the shape of The Cruelty Free Beauty Box. This is still a fairly new subscription box and is only 6 months old.


The Cruelty Free Beauty Box has two to choose from, The Make Up Box or The Beauty Box. Once you have made your choice you can then fill out your preferences and subscribe and pay monthly, 3 monthly or 6 monthly. It's free delivery too which is always a bonus. 

Each and every item in both boxes 100% cruelty free and vegan! 

I've signed up for The Beauty Box because I like the mix of products, let's have a little look what I received. I love the embossed logo on the top of the box it's so pretty and sparkly. 


I love the little welcome card and the information leaflets, I really like to know what I receive and what each product is. I received 4 full sized products and a sample sized product. 


Konjac Sponge Company - Konjac Sponge | £8.99
The first of the full sized products out of the box was this Konjac Sponge. I'm really starting to fall for these guys and I've noticed they do wonders for my face. The one I received is for Oily and Combination Skin, which is ideal for me. It's 100% natural vegetable fibre and has green clay in it, which is supposed to be good for my skin type. I can't wait to use this and see the difference in this as I've only used the mini Tree Frog Limited Edition sponge from the Rainforest Collection. I reviewed that one here


Eden Perfumes - | 10ml £6 Full Size 30ml £18
This was the only sample sized product in the box and I hit the jackpot. I've been looking for more cruelty free and vegan perfumes and not only did I receive 309 Daisy in my Autumn Leaves The Natural Beauty Box. I've received 30 Black Opiam. I really like this and my gosh how they smell like the designer equivalents. I think this will be my new perfume brand I'll be purchasing from. I love that the 10ml sizes are perfect sizes to give this a really good try. I think I'll be buying a few of these as Christmas presents for the men and the women in my family. 


Miss Patisserie - Bath Slab | £5
You know the munchkin loves the bath products as he seems to be the one that tries them out more than me, so was really excited to see this full sized product. I received the Peony & Pear and I can't wait to give this a try as there is even enough for me to have a pamper with!! I've heard of Miss Patisserie before and tried out one of their Cupcake Bath Melts before and absolutely loved it so I know this lovely looking 'chocolate bar' will be amazing. 


Human & Kind - Hand, Elbow & Foot Cream | £6.95
I'm a sucker for a multi-tasking product and this one is certainly one of those. It's the 3rd full sized product and a brand I've never heard of. I'm really excited to give this a try, I'll definitely be trying it on my hands, elbows and my feet. People that know me, know I have to have lip balm and hand cream with me at all times! And more so now the weather is getting colder. 


Evio Beauty Group - Green Tea Primer | £23.50
The last full sized product out of this months box and I actually squealed with delight when I saw this. A new brand to me and a PRIMER!! I've been looking for a primer and so happy to see this. I can't wait to give this a try. It has organic green tea in it which will be great for the skin. It says it reduces the look of lines and pores so will be interested to see how my foundation works with this. 

Overall, I'm really happy with this box, I'll be keeping my subscription and the box is worth £50.44 which is just amazing value. 

I'm looking forward to giving these products a try and sharing my reviews. 

Have you subscribed to The Cruelty Free Beauty Box?? What did you think of this months box??

Lots of Love
Follow

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,