The Natural Beauty Box | September Autumn Leaves Review


If you read my blog you will know I'm a massive 
fan of The Natural Beauty Box and it's my favourite beauty box to receive each month. I would usually review each product separately but I thought I'd do something a little different and review the box and contents as a whole!


Today I'm reviewing the September Autumn Leaves box. It was another fantastic box, with some fantastic products inside. The value of this box was £65 which is fantastic value and the products are always ones I'll use. 


 
Lilian Jones Signature - Luxury Sugar Scrub
As soon as you opened the box this was the first thing you could smell, that warm spicy Autumnal scent. I absolutely love Cinnamon. This was also the first product I had to get out of the box and try. We love this brand in our house and my bathroom cupboard is stocked up with soaps as we love them so much. No matter the product you try from Lilian Jones you wont be disappointed. This was just lovely to use, my skin felt really nice and exfoliated afterwards. The oils made my skin feel really soft after my shower. It's not harsh on the skin either like some scrubs can be. It retails at £6 and for really nice handcrafted, cruelty free and vegan products it's fantastic value. 


Terre Verdi - Orange Coffee Cleansing Mask 
This was another product I really enjoyed from this box, I've been using it at least once a week and still have so much product left. I did a full review of this here


Eden Perfumes - No 309 Daisy - Woody Floral Musk 
Wow, I absolutely hit the jackpot with this perfume brand. I can't believe how amazing this smells! I absolutely love this. Daisy is a woody floral musk perfume, it has notes of fresh violet and violet leaf, along with raw strawberries and a hint of vanilla. It's such a fresh fragrance. It's classy and definitely not overpowering This is the one thing I was finding most difficult, perfumes are so personal and I didn't think I'd find a brand to suit my perfume needs. No 309 is the natural, cruelty-free and vegan equivalent to Daisy by Marc Jacobs. This retails at £18 for a 30ml size or £24 for a 50ml size. I will definitely be sticking to this brand for all my perfume needs. 


Freyaluna - Sandalwood & Orange Hair Repair Treatment
Another great product, however I did gift this one to my mum, as I know she would benefit more from this as her hair is really dry and damaged. However, I did have a cheeky try for myself before I passed this on and it's great. The scent is really nice. I will do a full review of this in the coming weeks when my mum has had chance to use it for a few more weeks. 


Tose Apothecary - Vanilla & Coffee Lip Scrub
Those that know me will know just how much lip products excite me and I really love using the gorgeous Tose Apothecary Argan Oil I received in the Queen of The Nile box back in July. This is a really nice and luxurious lip scrub. The smell of coffee is what hits you first then you get that nice vanilla scent. It's so creamy and is really easy to apply. I use a spatula to get the product out of the tub as it's much more hygienic and you wont get the product damp. It really leaves your lips feeling so soft afterwards. With a clean finger add some of the scrub to your lips and massage for 2-3 minutes, rinse off and pat dry I always follow with a nice lip balm afterwards to lock in the moisture. This is packed full of good stuff like healing and nourishing aloe vera, soothing mango seed butter and antioxidant vitamin E extracts to repair and intensely nourish. This retails at £9. I use this twice a week at night before bed. 


Oh So Natural - Neroli & Grapefruit Deodorant
 My third Oh So Natural product and another hit. I really enjoyed using this. I have been using this every day since I received it and I really like it. It feels quite powdery and is really easy to apply. I've been using a spatula to scoop it out and apply to my underarms. I was a little unsure if this would actually work but I'm really happy with it. It smells so fresh and you can of course apply it through out the day as it's made from all natural ingredients. Neroli Essential Oil is a natural antimicrobial and antioxidant that can help repair damaged skin after shaving. Grapefruit Essential Oil is also rich in antioxidants and contains antiviral and antimicrobial properties to help inhibit bacteria (which cause body odour). Grapefruit is also known to conceal odours and cleanse the skin and can help boost the lymphatic system. This is available in 2 sizes a travel size 15ml for £4 which lasts 3-4 weeks (I've gotten about 5 weeks out of mine) and a full size 60 ml tub which can last 3-4 months for £8. I've found that even when I'm on the go and working up a sweat I still smell quite fresh. I'm still on the look out for a deodorant that works for me and I think Cream deodorants could be the way to go. 

Another fantastic box and I'm really looking forward to trying out the products from October's No Tricks, Just Treats box. I think I may go back to reviewing the items separately again, what do you think?? How do you prefer to see my beauty box reviews??

Lots of Love
Follow

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,