The Cruelty Free Beauty Box | 12 Days of Christmas Calendar - Box Two


It must really be Christmas as you're getting 2 posts from me today!! Hope you all had a fantastic day yesterday and received lots of lovely gifts.


Boxing Day is the day we spend together with the whole family round at my mums. The munchkin has had a fantastic time and loves all his presents from Santa. 


This evening I want to share with you the lovely product I received in Box 2 from my lovely 12 Days of Christmas Calendar. 




Inside is a lovely little sample size Terre Verdi NeroliPom Moisturiser, I love the Orange Coffee Cleansing face mask I received in 2 of my September beauty boxes. I did a review here

So I'm pleased that I can try out another of their products. In all this cold weather, you need a good moisturiser so I'll be giving this a try that's for sure. 



It sounds absolutely amazing and full of good stuff which will be perfect for dry skin, so I'm hoping it'll give me that extra hydration my skin needs this time of year. 

Have you tried this moisturiser before?? What did you think??

Lots of Love
Follow

Labels: , , , , ,