Dear Bump | Weeks 21- 24 First Impressions & Contents


I've got a a first impressions and contents post to a fantastic subscription box that I came across and it's a subscription box with a difference. It's a pregnancy subscription box and I just had to subscribe! There's not really a great deal out there which is such a shame as it's such a great idea.

If you missed my first post you can read it here


How It Works:
Every month you will receive a box of carefully selected products and treats tailored to your stage of pregnancy until your due date. Each box includes between 7-9 products tailored to your due date.
DearBump offer FREE postage with the monthly subscription box which is amazing news.

Subscriptions automatically renew but you can cancel anytime.


This is box number 4 for me. I subscribed as soon as I found out I was pregnant, I absolutely love receiving this each month. I chose the vegan option.


Box 4 - Weeks 21-24


Inside this months box:


Drink Me Chai Dairy Free Chai Latte Really happy to see another one of these guys in my box again this month. Even though I currently can't drink it with being off teas and coffee, apart from herbal tea. I'll be hanging onto it and I'll be giving this a try for sure, with a dairy substitute as I'm off cows milk too. I love a good chai latte so can't wait to taste this one. 


Oloves Chili & Oregano Green Pitted Olives I've never seen these before but I can honestly say I'm not a massive olive fan. No matter how many times I try them I just can't get into them however, I will be taking these into work as a snack and giving them another try the flavour sounds amazing. I may even surprise myself and like them.



Hippeas Organic Chickpea Puffs I've had the salt and vinegar flavour of these before and really enjoyed them but I've never tasted the herb ones so can't wait to give these a go. These are one of my favourite little snacks to have and there's so many flavours I want to try as well.



Baby B Oh So Clever! Milestone Cards I was really pleased to have these in this months box because I was actually thinking about buying some of these for when baby arrived and they are so cute. I can't wait to get them out and start taking pics when baby arrives. You get so many cards too.




Little Heart Gifts French Lavender Fizzy Bath Bomb Another product I was happy to see because I'm trying to enjoy my baths while i can still get in and out of them. Haha, and I really enjoyed the sassy satsuma soap from last months box. I did a review here. I can't wait to give this a try in the hopes it helps me relax before bed as I've been struggling to sleep lately.



Banks Lyon Botanical Avocado Mint & Olive Lip Exfoliator This brand is completely new to me and I can't wait to get my research on and find out more about their products. LOVE lip products like this and go through so much during this weather. I can't live without hand cream or my lip products. I can't wait to try this as it smells absolutely delicious.



Freyaluna Rituals Geranium & Lime Revitalising Body Oil YES!!!! Another body oil to keep me going, as you know I've become a little obsessed with keeping my growing bump stretch mark free from using body oil twice a day, some days 3 times if my bump feels tight and itchy. I've been going through products like there's no tomorrow so this will last quite some time (I hope), unless I get carried away and use this on my dry and scaly knees, legs and elbows.




Freyaluna Rituals Skin Support Softening Sheet Mask I have to admit I don't mind repeat brands in my boxes because I've tried a few Freyaluna products now and have always been happy with them. I can't wait to try this sheet mask out and this is new to me as I never knew they did sheet masks. My skin has been looking amazing lately (touch wood) and I've barely needed to wear much makeup so hoping with all the good stuff this will have in it, it will keep help keep my skin looking great!


Overall another fab box with fab products inside. I can't wait for my next box to arrive. These really are great and help with the bump bonding and just give you a little TLC because lets face it ladies we need all need some TLC from time to time whether we're pregnant or not!! It's hard work growing a tiny person after all. This is value for money and the ladies behind this have really done their research to make sure all the products are safe for both mummy and bump! 

Have you tried any of the products in this months box?? What were your thoughts?? 

Lots of Love

Follow

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,