The Pip Box | Countdown To Christmas Advent Calendar Doors 3 & 4 - Fruu Mulberry Colour Balm & The Vintage Cosmetic Company Glitter Pouffe


I had all my posts and videos planned out to do yesterday and I just felt so exhausted that I just couldn't concentrate to get anything done so today, since it's my day off I've decided to play catch up and get ahead of myself. This baby is taking over right now and I can finally say I'm starting to prepare for his arrival!! 


I didn't even open my Advent Calendar yesterday so I got to open double today! Yay!! If you missed the first and second door openings you can read them here and here.  

For those of you who don't know what The Pip Box is all about, it's a cruelty-free monthly subscription beauty box. It costs £13.50 (plus P&P) and you get 5 beauty treats each month. It's also vegan friendly.



Here's what I got behind Door 3, and it's this lovely Fruu Colour Balm in Mulberry! I have to say I'm so excited that this was in the calendar as I haven't tried the colour balms out yet. 



Fruu is actually one of my favourite lip balm brands and I think I have all the flavours of their balms but haven't got round to trying these ones yet. They're tinted so they give lips a nice pop of colour whilst doing it's job as a lip balm. 



They retail at £5 which is fantastic as they really are a fantastic brand.


Behind Door 4 I got a The Vintage Cosmetics Company Glitter Pouffe. I've never actually seen this before but have heard of the brand. 



I can't wait to try this out over Christmas as it looks like you pat it onto your skin and it leaves a nice little shimmer. I may even give it a go on our staff night out in work or the Christmas Eve party. It retails at £5.



Can't wait to open tomorrows door and see what's hiding behind it. 

Here's my latest YouTube video.

Lots of Love
Follow

Labels: , , , , , , , ,