The Pip Box | Countdown To Christmas Advent Calendar Door 6 - Honeypie Minerals Eyeshadow


It's Day 6 and I can open door number 6!! I have to say I'm really pleased with what I have received in this advent calendar so far!! 


I'm so excited to see what's behind door 6, but in case you missed my last posts you can catch up hereherehere and here

If you don't know what The Pip Box is all about, it's a cruelty-free monthly subscription beauty box. It costs £13.50 (plus P&P) and you get 5 beauty treats each month. It's also vegan friendly.



Here's what was hiding behind Door Number 6. It's a Mineral Eyeshadow in Smokey Black from Honeypie. I've never heard of the brand before so really excited to give this a try.

 I really like mineral eyeshadows as you can use them wet or dry. Even though this is a black shade it will be great as a crease colour or as a nice New Years sparkly look.

It retails at £5.99 which isn't bad for an eye shadow considering what you'd pay for high end brands. It's natural and cruelty free so what more could you want?! 




Have you tried this before?? What did you think??

Here's my latest YouTube video.

Lots of Love

Follow

Labels: , , , , , ,