The Pip Box | Countdown To Christmas Advent Calendar Door 5 - Evolve Beauty Daily Renew Facial Cream


It's Day 5 and I can open door number 5!! I have to say I'm really pleased with what I have received in this advent calendar so far!! 


I'm so excited to see what's behind door 5, but in case you missed my last posts you can catch up here, here and of course here



If you don't know what The Pip Box is all about, it's a cruelty-free monthly subscription beauty box. It costs £13.50 (plus P&P) and you get 5 beauty treats each month. It's also vegan friendly.

Here's what was hiding behind Door Number 5. It's a Face Cream from Evolve Beauty. I've actually tried out their Tropical Body Butter and that was like a dream so really excited to give this a try. 


It's the daily Renew Facial Cream which is aimed at normal-dry skin but I think this will be great for my skin at this time of year as the cold weather just dries me out. 

It retails at £12 which is a great price and i have a feeling that a little will go a really long way. keep an eye out for reviews to all the products inside this calendar as i will be trying each and every one of them out. 

Here's my latest YouTube Video

Have you tried this before?? What did you think??

Lots of Love
Follow

Labels: , , , , , ,