The Pip Box | Countdown To Christmas Advent Calendar Doors 7 & 8 - Conscious Skincare Body Oil & Dr. Botanicals Facial Exfoliator


I had all my posts and videos planned out to do since Thursday. I managed to get my Advent Door 6 blogged but my network has been down so I've been unable to edit the video for that. I got home really late from work yesterday and have been up since 2am with the Munchkin as he's been being sick.


So trying to keep myself afloat with it all so I don't fall behind again. But today we get to open two doors since I never got chance to yesterday. 

If you missed any of my other posts you can catch up here, here, here, here and here

For those of you who don't know what The Pip Box is all about, it's a cruelty-free monthly subscription beauty box. It costs £13.50 (plus P&P) and you get 5 beauty treats each month. It's also vegan friendly.

Here's what I got behind Door 7, it's a gorgeous conscious skincare body oil and I've used this before. I absolutely LOVE it!! 

I've done a review of this already, you can read it here. Really happy that this was in the calendar. My bump just loves this. It retails at £3.99 for this travel size bottle. 


Behind Door 8 I got this Dr. Botanicals Coffee Superfood Renewing Facial Exfoliator. I've heard of the brand before and I've tried out one of their products. 

So really pleased this was behind door 8. I can't wait to give this a try as I love an exfoliator especially this time of year when my face really needs a boost from all this cold weather. This retails at £14.90.

Can't wait to open tomorrows door and see what's hiding behind it. 

Here's my latest YouTube video.

Lots of Love
Follow

Labels: , , , , , , , ,