Current Facial Oils & Serums




Good Morning Beauties!!


I can't believe this is my 100th post!! Eeeeeeee! Anyway, enough of that excitement, today I thought I'd share with you my current facial oils and serums. I started out wanting to get one to try to add to my nightly skincare routine. 




The great thing is I received all of the ones I've been using in my beauty boxes which is always a great way to try products. As you can see I don't have loads but I think 4 is quite a lot to try.


What Have I got?? Let's start off with this gorgeous Balm Balm Rosehip serum that I received in my May The Beauty of Simplicity The Natural Beauty Box. It smells absolutely delicious and you only need a couple of drops. I've only tried it a couple of times but love how it makes my skin feel when I wake up in the morning.


I've yet to try this LyonsLeaf Marshmallow soften and rejuvenate facial oil. I received this one in my July LoveLula Beauty Box. I've read so many good reviews on this I'm really excited to trying it and I'm really intrigued by whether it will smell of marshmallows.


The Buddha Beauty Company facial oil is the one I've been using most nights because it's for combination skin which is what I have. I've found it really lovely to apply. I actually received this in my Beauty 12 Beauty Box Prize I've got a full review of this coming up, so keep your eyes peeled for that.




Lastly I've got this lovely Tose Apothecary Organic Argan Oil that I received in my July Queen of The Nile The Natural Beauty Box. I've tried this out a couple of times but I've mainly been using it on my nails before bed to give them a little bit of a treat. I've been waking up with hands that haven't felt as dry and my nails and cuticles aren't as dry.

Have you tried any of these oils? Which is your favourite??


Keep an eye out for some reviews on these products over the coming weeks.


Lots of Love
Follow

Labels: , , ,