The Natural Beauty Box | Summer Blooms First Impressions & Contents



Greetings from Sunny Benidorm!!

Hope you're all well, we arrived safe and sound. The weather is absolutely lush. Anyway onto today's post.  

I received my sixth The Natural Beauty Box yesterday. I couldn't wait to share it with you lovely lot. I've  been so excited to see what was inside this month as my others have been absolutely fantastic. If you didn't see my posts you can read them herehere, here, here and here.


The theme for August is Summer Blooms, I was really excited to see what was inside. I couldn't avoid the product reveals on Instagram this month as I was far too excited and wanted to see what we were getting.





What is The Natural Beauty Box?? It's a monthly subscription box packed with fantastic natural, vegan and cruelty-free skincare and beauty products. There's a selection of green, clean beauty products tailored around a monthly theme and they're delivered right to your door. Each month you receive 5-6 natural, vegan and cruelty -free beauty and skincare products. They will be a mixture of travel sized and full sized products. 



As always the first thing to see is the Information card with all the product information. 

The products inside the box are; 

PHB Ethical Beauty Hydrating Facial Tonic - Really excited to see a PHB product in the box this month and it's something I've never tried before, I think this is going to work well in the colder months as my face becomes really dry so will need lots of hydration. Can't wait to give this a try.

Siskyn Skincare Night Facial Oil - A fantastic new brand, I've never heard or seem anything from Siskyn before, so really excited to give this oil a try. It's a night oil, so looks like it will work wonders on my skin, It's something I will definitely be using.

Fairy Pants Rose & Mint Dry Skin Balm - Really excited to see another Fairy pants product in this months box. Been wanting to try more of their products especially after receiving the eyeshadow last month. If you missed my review you can read it here. This is something I will most definitely be using. I love that it's a local brand too.



Lucky Cloud Skincare Blooming Marvellous Lip Butter - Another new brand for me this month, but I have to admit I've been seeing a lot of other bloggers posting reviews on different products. You know me, I love a lip balm so really excited to give this a try as you can never have too many lip balms!

Bloomtown Botanicals Roll On Infused Oil in The Meadow - Really excited to see a Bloomtown product in this months box as I've tried their mini soaps and they were fab and I've been dying to try something else. This looks really intriguing because I bet this could be a great little multi-tasker.

I will be reviewing this box in the coming weeks when I've tried out the products, so keep your eyes peeled for that


I'm really happy with this months box and I can't wait to see what's in the next themed box. Even though this is a slightly pricier subscription box at £24.95 with FREE delivery it's worth it. The products in this month box are worth £64.

 The products are always fantastic and of course vegan friendly and cruelty free.

Did you subscribe to The Natural Beauty Box?? What did you think of this months products?? 


Lots of Love 
 
Follow

Labels: , , , ,