The Natural Beauty Box | October's No Tricks Just Treats Contents & First Impressions


My favourite time of the month has to be when I receive my The Natural Beauty Box. I always enjoy sharing my first impressions and the gorgeous products inside. October's didn't disappoint. 



The theme for October is No Tricks, Just Treats, how could there not be a Halloween box?!I've been really excited to see what was inside. I didn't avoid the product reveals at all for this on Instagram as I was far too excited and wanted to see what we would be getting. 



What is The Natural Beauty Box?? It's a monthly subscription box packed with fantastic natural, vegan and cruelty-free skincare and beauty products. There's a selection of green, clean beauty products tailored around a monthly theme and they're delivered right to your door. Each month you receive 5-6 natural, vegan and cruelty -free beauty and skincare products. They will be a mixture of travel sized and full sized products.




As always the first thing to see is the Information card with all the product information. 


The products inside the box are;



Bloomtown Botanicals Mini Soaps in The Clearing & The Grove - Another of my fave brands with thanks to the lovely Emma. I've tried a couple of their mini soaps before and absolutely loved them. I reviewed The Hedgerow here and The Rose Garden here. I'm really excited to give these a try and I love that they are fantastic for taking away with you.



PHB Ethical Beauty All In One Natural Black Mascara - My fave mascara ever and I think this is the one I will be sticking too as I absolutely love it!! This is my second tube and I'm so glad I've got this. I go through mascara as it's the one thing i do wear every single day. I will do a full review of this in the coming weeks as it's just so good. 



Balm Balm Organic Neroli Floral Water
Another fantastic brand and so glad to see this in the box, I've tried the rose floral water so really excited to give this a try especially if it's just as good. I'm really hoping I can use this with my powdered face masks as well as a toner. 



Isla Apothecary Blood Orange & Vanilla Sugar Scrub - Another brand that I'm loving. You know how much I loved the gorgeous Foot Scrub, (if you missed that post you can read it here). Really happy to see this and I can't wait to give this a try as I do love a good body scrub. This smells absolutely delicious! Even though the winter is setting in you still need to make sure your looking after your skin and anything that helps with moisturising I'll be using it. 



Skin Alchemists Apothecary The Lady Helen - This is the crown jewel of this months box and most definitely a high end product. I've been really excited and intrigued most to give this a try. I've not come across this brand before so will have to do my research about this gorgeous face cream. It looks quite rich and something your skin will benefit from this winter. I will of course do a full review of this when I've given it a thorough testing.
 

I'm really happy with this months box (as always) and I can't wait to see what's in the next themed box. I just absolutely love the fact everything is Black and Orange and fits the theme so well.  

Even though this is a slightly pricier subscription box at £24.95 with FREE delivery it's so worth it. I can honestly say I haven't been disappointed at all with any of my previous boxes. The value of this box is worth a whopping £99!! AMAZING!!

 The products are always fantastic and of course vegan friendly and cruelty free. 

Did you subscribe to The Natural Beauty Box?? What did you think of this months products?? 

Lots of Love 
Follow

Labels: , , , , ,