The Pip Box | Countdown To Christmas Advent Calendar Doors 9 & 10 - Tisserand Sleep Better - Pulse Point Roller Ball & Freyaluna Winter Forest Soap


We get to open 2 more doors on the advent calendar today, and I've fallen a day behind but that's ok. I will catch up over the coming days but you will notice my blog posts slowing down as i prepare to do my big blog revamp and relaunch for the new year. 



If you missed any of my other posts you can catch up here, here, here, herehere and here

For those of you who don't know what The Pip Box is all about, it's a cruelty-free monthly subscription beauty box. It costs £13.50 (plus P&P) and you get 5 beauty treats each month. It's also vegan friendly.




On the 9th and 10th days of Christmas The Pip Box gave to me......

This lovely Tisserand Aromatherapy Sleep Better Pulse Point Roller Ball that was behind door number 9. 



I've not used this before but I have used their De-Stress pillow mist. I've been loving them so far as they help me relax and drift off to sleep at night. So I'm really excited to give this a try. 

It retails at £5.95 which isn't bad since its a lovely blend of Essential Oils. Can't wait to try it out. 

Behind Door 10 is this absolutely lush smelling Freyaluna Rituals Winter Forest soap. I do love my soaps and I'm so excited to try this out. 

I've tried a few Freyaluna products and they were absolutely lovely to use. So really excited to give this a try and see what it's like. 

It retails at £3. It smells unbelievable and so wintery. I love fresh scents like this. It smells slightly piney with a hint of snow or winter berries. 

I'm loving the products I've got so far and i can't wait to get some reviews up for you guys when I've tried out the products.   

Can't wait to open doors 11 & 12 and see what's hiding behind them. 

Here's my latest YouTube video.

Lots of Love
Follow

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,