The Pip Box | Countdown To Christmas Advent Calendar Doors 11-15


I haven't done a blog post in a few days I know, but to be honest I've been spending most of my time trying to get rooms finished, Christmas sorted and of course I've been working hard on my revamp and trying to get things sorted for my blog relaunch in the new year! I'm totally excited about it. 


So I've not had chance to open my advent calendar each day as I'd hoped for so instead for now I'll have to do like a little roundup after I've opened a few days doors.



If you missed any of my other posts you can catch up here, here, here, herehere, here and here.



For those of you who don't know what The Pip Box is all about, it's a cruelty-free monthly subscription beauty box. It costs £13.50 (plus P&P) and you get 5 beauty treats each month. It's also vegan friendly.


On the 11th, 12th, 13th 14th, and 15th days of Christmas The Pip Box gave to me......


Some lovely products starting off with this Liquid Lipstick in the shade Sugar Dumpling from a brand I've never heard before Glo by Glory. I'm really excited to give this a try as I love the colour and of course I love a good liquid lipstick as these are fab for nights out especially if you want a lipstick that stays put. Really excited about this product. 


It retails at £13.99 and looks like a gingerbread type shade but also like a dusky rose nude shade, I can't quite put my finger on it but I like it. 



Up next is this Cougar Beauty Mineral Highlighter. I'm not a massive highlighter wearer but I really like this shade Glow, it's like a gold shade and will look fab over Christmas and new year just to give a subtle shine to your brow bones and maybe cheekbones and temples and I think you could get away with using it on your body too. 


I love Cougar and they are reasonably priced too this retails at £5.99 which isn't bad as I'm guessing you'll get loads of product in the tub. 



The 3rd product out of the calendar is this lovely smelling Weleda Pomegranate Creamy Body Wash, I'm happy this is a sample size as I like little samples to try especially if I've not tried a product before. 

I've used quite a few Weleda products and love them so I know this one will be just as good as the others. It retails at £3.99. I have to say they have a really good kids range too which I really like. 



And behind Doors 14 & 15 are these cute little Human & Kind Grapefruit shampoo and conditioner. I've tried a couple of their products too and I think they're so family friendly. 

Again really happy they're sample sizes as I do like to try before I buy full sizes so really excited to give these ago. Some of the mini products may even go in my hospital bag if I'm honest. These also retail at £3.99 each. 

I've absolutely been loving all the products and can't wait to review what I've tried so far. 

Can't wait to open the next 5 doors but I'm also sad this is coming to an end, but happy as I still have my 12 days of christmas calendar to open! Yay!! 

Here's the latest YouTube video, hope you like it. 

Have you tried any of these products?? What's your favourites?? 

Lots of Love
Follow

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,